NUK Set Household
- Practical way to dry bottles and accessories
- Space-saving, hygienic and versatile
- Takes up to six bottles and other accessories such as soothers, teats or baby spoons
- Modern, flower-like design
Save 7,27€ compared to the single products!
NUK Multi Dry Bottle Rack
Just where are you going to put all the baby bottles, teats, soothers and other utensils, which have to dry every day after being washed or sterilised? There is now an answer to this question that is just as practical as it is attractive: shaped like a flower, the NUK Multi Dry Rack is an eye-catcher in every kitchen and takes up to six bottles and a great many accessories. Soothers, teats or baby spoons find a place for themselves in the lattice in the centre of the flower.
- Subtle colours, modern design
- Bottles are simply put over the petals. Air can then circulate inside – drying that is residue free and hygienic
- The circular base gives stability and also catches any drips of water
- Easy to clean: the rack is easy to dismantle and can be cleaned in your dishwasher
- All the component parts of the NUK Mulit Dry Rack are made from high-quality synthetic materials and are BPA-free
The NUK MultiDry Bottle Rack: a hygienic, time and space-saving alternative to draining on a tea-towel!
NUK Milk Powder Dispenser
The NUK Milk Powder Dispenser offers the optimal solution to one of the daily tasks mothers face: baby formula powder always has to be measured out precisely according to the manufacturer’s instructions then prepared with the correct amount of water.
The fact that mothers are increasingly out and about, have less time or do not have the powder packet with the instructions always at hand, can make it complicated. In particular, people who do not deal with baby formula powder on a daily basis – such as other family members or babysitters – are not used to preparing the baby formula.
As the solution to this problem, the NUK Milk Powder Dispenser was developed, letting baby formula or cereal powder be divided into portions in advance easily, quickly and, above all, hygienically for at home or when out and about.
Along with the three individually closing containers of the NUK Milk Powder Dispenser there is a practical funnel in the lid, to guarantee the easy filling of baby bottles without wasting any powder.
- Particularly practical: the NUK Milk Powder Dispenser can also be used later when your child is older. The little containers can be filled in the same way with cereal powder and small meals (e.g. small, chopped-up pieces of fruit and vegetables).
- Cleaning: the NUK Milk Powder Dispenser can be boiled to make it hygienically clean, but can also be put in the dishwasher. Sterilising in a steam or microwave steriliser is also possible.
In the first months of life, a baby’s food is first and foremost milk and puree. After feeding, leftovers remain on bottles, teats, cups and plates and germs, bacteria and bad smells can build up there.
The NUK Bottle Cleanser was therefore specially developed for cleaning baby products. The formulation is made up of nature-based ingredients: particular enzymes reliably remove any leftover milk, puree or juice. The NUK Bottle Cleanser has a thin consistency making it disperse quickly. The leftover proteins are cracked open by the enzymes and can be easily rinsed away completely. The NUK Bottle Cleanser is free of scents and colourants. This means you can clean baby cups and plates, washable toys and other things that come in contact with you baby’s mouth – without a second thought and in a way that’s right for babies.